Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Collection in Print and MoCCA Fest!!

This week sees the release of the collection of nearly all my comics over the last several years! Thanks to the good folks at Wooden Horse, this volume puts my works from 2004 to 2011 in print chronologically and serves as a primer to where I'm going with my dissertation (and look for more excerpts from that work in progress in this space soon).

I'll be debuting this collection at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art's Festival this weekend - April 28 and 29 in NYC. MoCCAfest brings together a wide range of comics makers emerging and established - and is a great opportunity to learn about new works and what's going on in the comics world - plus educational programming all weekend. 11-6 Saturday and Sunday, at the Lexington Ave Armory between 25th and 26th streets - more info on MoCCAfest here.

Come by and say hello! - Nick



No comments: